Let me introduce you to one of the most inspirational and colorful ladies in the blogosphere. Meet Susie who lives in a bubble of style!
I’ve been following Style Bubble for a long time. I must tell you that when I discovered her a few years ago I suddenlyfell in love with all the various colors and patterns she wears and writes about. Apart from the amazing style inspiration, Susie also posts about interesting and very talented young fashion designers and brands. All we need to know in this business, Susie knows and is willing to tell.
- Based in: London, UK.
- Blogging since: March 2006
- Focusing on: Fashion and Style
Five Funny Facts:
1. Loves BBC period dramas.
2. Dates Steve of “Style Salvage“.
3. Favorite time periods in history: 1760s’ in London during the reign of mad George III, Shanghai in the 1920s’ and 1970s’ in New York.
4. Born on 13th December 1983 which makes her 30 years old now.
5. Speaks Cantonese and a little Mandarin. Also can read Chinese fluently. Susie went to a Chinese school as well.
British-born fashion blogger with Hong Kong roots started her blog in 2006 after no previous interest in fashion or style. Susie, known for her hobby in vibrant colors, established “Style Bubble” with the aim to have a place to relax and get away from a normal world. Her blog is read by over 35 000 people every day. She has collaborated with numerous brands, designers and magazines.
A girl who likes a good chunky heel but hates chunky cheese. (Susie Lau describes herself)
Haven’t heard of her yet? What are you waiting for? Check out her blog right now!
Which are your favorite bloggers? Let me know! I will introduce you to another favorite blogger of mine in a few days!
Lots of love,